We were sitting down watching a movie this afternoon and I thought it’d be fun to have a chat with Amelia. I always love hearing what her answers are to these types of questions, and listening to how they change over time. Why not try it with your own kids some time? Just copy the questions below and have to chat to them.
1. What is something mommy always says to you? She says I need to do my poos and wees on the toilet.
2. What makes you happy? A birdie.
3. What makes you sad? A bear.
4. What is your favourite colour? Purple and pink.
5. How old are you? Three.
6. How old is Mommy? You’re three too.
7. How old is Daddy? He’s three too.
8. What is your favorite thing to do? Do some playdough.
9. Who is your best friend? You and Dad and Maia and Brads and Pa and everyone else.
10. What do you want to be when you grow up? A princess.
11. What are you really good at? Gymnastics.
12. What are you not very good at? Nothing.
13. What did you do today? Went to the running race. I run so fast and I got a banana and a medal.
14. What is your favorite food? Macaroni Cheese.
15. What is your favorite song? Row Row the Boat.
16. What do you want for your birthday next year? Another dress.
17. What is your favorite animal? Baa (her toy sheep).
18. What is love? Dad.
19. What does daddy do for work? Drive away from each other.
20. Where do you live? At the old house. At the new house I mean.
21. Where is your favorite place to go? To the animals where the truck is and where me and Pa were allowed in.